A good home skin care routine is important to keep your complexion healthy but occasionally you may need a little more help with a professional facial. Selected based on the concerns and needs of your complexion, board-certified anti-aging expert Dr. Ann Nolen suggests regular professional facials for those who wish to keep their skin healthy. After a consultation to assess both visible and hidden skin damage, the best products and techniques will be selected to treat your complexion. Make an appointment to get a professional facial at The Derm Lounge Med Spa in Dallas, TX to elevate the beauty and health of your skin to the next level.
"I love this place ! A girl named Tomorrow gave me microdermabrasion and a facials I've ever had. She was amazing and super sweet; She was super professional and knowledgeable I had a wonderful experience and will b goin back ! My face feels amazing. The salon was clean and carried great products."- E.W. / Yelp / Feb 14, 2017
"This place is amazing. They just opened their new location at The Shops at Park Lane and I cannot say enough nice things! The facilities are relaxing and immaculate and the staff is friendly, knowledgeable and knows what they are doing! They are running a special through April that I recommend everyone trying but even without the specials their facials rock! I am hooked for sure!"- E.Z. / Yelp / Apr 04, 2015
"The Derm Lounge is amazing. Professional staff Fabulous facials etc. I have since moved to Nevada and no longer go. I miss them and wish everyone could go to them for services."- K.C. / Google / Jun 13, 2017
"Ewa has been my esthetician for 3 years. Her facials are fabulous and she does the best lash and brow tint in Dallas. I am leaving town and I wish I could take her with me!"- B.G. / Google / Nov 13, 2014
"I had the Venus Treatment at the Derm Lounge, and am SO pleased with the results! Staff is great also. I will definitely be going back for my botox and facials."- J.B. / Google / Nov 13, 2016
A professional facial at The Derm Lounge Med Spa is suitable for all skin types and ages because it can be customized to each patient's needs and concerns. Frequently, facials are performed to address early signs of aging, sun damage, or simply to provide a deep cleanse for a brighter complexion. Professional facials may be designed to help teens or adults with chronic widespread acne, rosacea, and sensitive skin. The results of a professional facial may be increased by combining it with another nonsurgical procedure like a chemical peel, dermabrasion, or an injectable wrinkle treatment.
Types of Facials
We offer a wide variety of facials and a complimentary evaluation of your skin to determine which treatment will be best for you. Below are the rejuvenating facials and add-ons that we offer:
Organic Facials :
- Deep Cleanse $85: This proven treatment, developed by European dermatologists, utilizes all natural cranberry exfoliators to remove impurities and relieve pore congestion.
- Customized Organic Enzyme Peel $145: The ARCONA Enzyme Peel provides excellent cellular renewal for sun damaged, aged and dull looking skin.
- Brightening Facial $100: This clarifying treatment combines fruit enzymes, lactic acid and kojic acid to refine and brighten your skin, addressing uneven skin tone, melisma, acne scarring, and hyper-pigmentation.
- Acne Facial $100: Excellent for healing inflammation and rebuilding the pore wall, resulting in a balanced refined complexion.
- Instant Lifting Facial $110: ARCONA natural fruit enzymes break down the outermost layer of the skin and stimulate teh dermis to manufacture more collagen and elastin. Next, the ARCONA lifting mask brings out cheekbones and relieves puffiness for a finer, more contoured look. For all skin types except problematic.
Intraceuticals Oxygen Infusions :
- Rejuvenate Restoring Infusion $185: This treatment simultaneously infuses hyaluronic acid, vitamins, and anti-oxidants into the deeper layers of your skin via cooling, calming topical hyperbaric oxygen. Your skin will emerge visibly lifted, deeply hydrated, youthful and glowing with a noticeable reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Opulence Infusions $185: Super concentrated vitamin c and plant extracts safely and naturally treat the cause of uneven skin tone, revealing newfound luminosity and radiance.
- Atoxelene Infusion for Lines & Wrinkles $50: Atoxelene serum is designed specifically to refine the forehead, softer eye contour and immediately plump and smooth the lips. Recommended as an add on to our other treatments and infusions.
- Vitamin C Infusion $125: Restore radiance and improve signs of sun damage, dullness and skin laxity with the customized antioxidant vitamin facial.
- Glow and Go $95: This facial includes a customized exfoliating treatment that sweeps away dead skin cells and smooths the skin; followed by ultrasound therapy that infuses brightening antioxidant serums into your skin, giving you a refreshed and healthy glow.
- Acne Banishing Treatment $95: Purifies, soothes and balances oily and problematic skin. Deep cleansing helps to eliminate and prevent blackheads and whiteheads as well as reduce breakouts and pore congestion.
- Pore Purifying Treatment $95: This deeply purifying and cleansing treatment decongests and removes impurities from distressed skin. The combination of scientifically advanced products and techniques is designed to micro-exfoliate, rehydrate and refresh, leaving your skin looking and feeling radiant.
After a consultation to develop your best treatment plan based on your skin's condition, needs, and cosmetic goals, you can lie back in one of our treatment rooms as your professional facial is performed. Every facial will be unique but most will begin with deep cleansing of the skin to remove dirt, oil, and makeup. After that, steam is often used to open the skin's pores so whiteheads and blackheads may be extracted. This is usually followed by a type of exfoliation, either by hand or using an add-on service like a chemical peel. A serum or mask may then be massaged into the skin for deep nourishment. Finally, a moisturizer selected for your skin type will be smoothed onto the skin to protect your complexion from sun damage following the facial.
What to Expect
After your facial, you may see mild irritation and redness — this should fade on its own within a few hours. Most patients will have clear improvements in the look and touch of their complexion right after their facial. To maintain and enhance the benefits of your facial, please talk to one of our skilled team members about creating a home skin care regimen and how frequently you can schedule a professional facial at The Derm Lounge Med Spa. You can also discuss complementary treatments like chemical peels and laser skin resurfacing.
Plan Your Procedure
Put Your Best Face Forward
At The Derm Lounge Med Spa in Dallas, TX, we understand the importance of feeling and looking your best. Dr. Nolen has found that her patients who have regular treatments like medical-grade facials seem to have clearer and healthier skin. Each facial at our office is customized for your needs, so we can help you put your best face to the world with our professional procedure. Contact our office to make an appointment for a facial or any other of our rejuvenating skin care services.